Bathsheva's Bag

Stuff I'm into or not...speculations and ascribed motives and more...

Thursday, November 15, 2012

A Week In...





Now that the hoopla is winding down, we can perhaps focus on what needs to be done to bring this country back together again. We have to face it, we're never all of us going to agree on everything. But where it counts, maybe if we can't agree, we can at least come up with solutions that work for the majority. Which, if I'm not mistaken is what being a democracy is all about.

I think it's curious and a bit unsettling that with a fair election, we haven't heard from the losing party on it's willingness to put bipartisan ideologies aside and strive to work together with President Obama for the healing of this country. 

I think its telling that here we are a week later and we still have to endure both romney and ryan running around whining and moaning about why they lost. They are blaming others for their failure to appear as though they would be both viable candidates and decent human beings.





I am glad that President Obama won his second term. I hope he can achieve some of the goals he laid out. He has his work cut out for him. I truly believe that he's a man of great and enduring integrity. I truly believe with all my heart that he is doing the best he can for this country.


My prayer is that he can do what he said that he wants to do for this country.






 
 I pray with the entirety of my being 
that he keeps Israel close to his heart.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home