Bathsheva's Bag

Stuff I'm into or not...speculations and ascribed motives and more...

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Fellini Revisited



Felini Revisited

enter old italian soundtrack
and a background noise
of voice
help me
when i scream
help me love
along
savage my calm
beast
within
i want the
gray
nothingness
to separate the us
from the them
wrap us in
warm wooly blankets
of forever
nose to nape
arms draped
together in solitude
always
magenta fireworks burst forth
through gray
oil rags on the floor
you man you cry
about lost kittens
and lost values
and dreams
after sex
talk heatedly
of politics
from a vantage point of on top
naked to a point of raw
an old photographic
still of crazy
 i woman
i dance
until my
feet bleed
no need for shoes
i'm only dancing
on rosebud thorns








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home